Friday, November 30, 2007

Tidying up Makes a Difference

Sleep
I think I slept 7 hr. last night. Zoe woke up at 2:45, but I got her quickly and we both drifted back to sleep easily.

Water
The weather has been really dry the past couple days, so I've been trying really hard to drink lots of water.

Eating
Nick cooked us a great breakfast: scrambled eggs with ham, cheese and bell peppers; 1/2 whole wheat bagel, coffee/milk (for the girls). Hmm, I guess we forgot to have fruit, but we usually do have fruit with breakfast. Trying to get all those food groups in! Had a tuna melt on whole wheat with an apple for lunch. . .

Exercise
Took a long walk with a friend this morning. We are running a 5k race tomorrow, so we took it easy today.

Tranquility
The girls napped well after a busy morning, so I had time to tidy up a bit, check email, blog, etc. I'm relaxed.

How do I feel?
I feel better when my house is tidy, which I've done the past couple days. I really should spend 15 min. every day tidying up, but it doesn't always happen. I'm looking forward to this weekend, which will be busy with fun plans, starting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment