Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sleepless Night

Sleep
I felt surprisingly awake yesterday evening, so I stayed up a bit later than I should have. However, the killer was Zoe waking up at 4:30 and crying so much that she woke up Maya. Suddenly there were 4 of us in our bed, which is too crowded. So I took Zoe with me into Maya's bed, but I couldn't fall back asleep. I almost got up at 5:30, figuring I might as well make good use of being awake, but then I drifted off to sleep. But that doesn't make for 7-8 hr sleep!

Water
I drank a tall glass of water with each meal, plus a few cups in between, so I'm good on water today.

Eating
I am more conscientious about making balanced meals, including as many food groups as possible. That's good, and it makes the meals more colorful!

Exercise
I got up and ran with a friend this morning. It really helps get me up and moving if there is someone I have to meet at a specific time. I wish I had a regular running partner.

Tranquility
The girls fell right to sleep at naptime, so I got some free time to get a few things done.

How do I feel?
I feel good. I don't feel tired, despite my lack of sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment