Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 1 of restarting the SWEET Life:

Day 1: I lived the _W_ET Life.

  • SLEEP: I only slept 6 1/2 hr. Hmm, maybe that's why I'm already tired at 8:10 p.m.!
  • WATER: I just finished my 64 oz. of water, remembering at the last minute, that I should have finished it with dinner so as not to wake up and have to pee tonight. Oh well . . .
  • EATING: I was quite conscious of making sure to eat some fruits and vegetables. I ate a good variety from all the food groups, but I also ate some junk at a bbq: chips, beer, cookies, etc. Overall, I feel rather full and uncomfortable right now, and I think I ate too much. I need to focus on eating a bit more dairy, which is surprising because I love dairy! Cheese, yogurt, milk, ice cream, etc. Yum!
  • EXERCISE: I already mentioned that I started the day with a long walk. . .
  • TRANQUILITY: . . . and that the walk was with girl friends along the beach on a beautiful morning.

So, knowing that Exercise and Tranquility are my easiest parts, I only improved on Water today. But that's a start. I did eat a better variety of foods, so that's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment