Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back Pain!

Sleep
Yesterday, I woke up before 6:00 for some reason and couldn't get back to sleep, so I didn't get 7 hours of sleep. 0 for 1 on the SWEET Life

Water
I made an effort to drink enough water yesterday, although I was also drinking other things like soda, cider, beer, champagne (at a party). 1 for 2 on the SWEET Life

Eating
I ate pretty healthily yesterday, I think. 2 for 3 on the SWEET Life

Exercise
For the first time in days, my back felt better, so I took a nice walk with a friend after the rain stopped. 3 for 4 on the SWEET Life

Tranquility
I went to a friend's baby shower, which included just a handful of close friends, no kids, no extended familiy members, etc. It was great to hang out with these close friends and chat about everything. 4 for 5 on the SWEET Life.

How did I do, and how do I feel?
Yesterday, I had a _WEET Life.
The past week, I've had a lot of lower back pain. By Friday, I could hardly get out of bed, so I skipped exercise on Friday. Ibuprofen wasn't working, but I started icing my back, which helped. Yesterday (Saturday), I woke up feeling better but not great. I took 4 ibuprofen, instead of 3, iced my back and went to the baby shower. At some point during the party, all pain disappeared! I couldn't believe it, but I was grateful to feel better. This morning I woke up feeling a lot better than I had the previous two mornings, but now, sitting at the computer, it's starting to hurt again, which is part of why I haven't been at the computer much the past several days!

No comments:

Post a Comment